Saturday, May 27, 2006

Okay.........

...One step closer to my goal.
I just got a new GFX card for my Media Rig computer. It is a GeFORCE 4000-based card. Now I 128 MB of GFX RAM instead of a candy-ass 5.5 Megg piece-of-shit on-board grafix adapter. I can play pretty much any game i want... Except games that require a P4 or better. Like I'll be playing Warcraft. NOT!!! If you ever see me play that game call someone. NO, better yet smack, NO, SLAM my head with a cast-iron skillet that outdoorsy people use. THAT will knock me back into reality. Now my hardware is as follows:
128 MB of GFX RAM
VTB Multimedia Santa Cruz APC(Audio Processor Card)
Samsung CDRW
5 port usb card (ran out of ports)
Linksys LNE100 Ethernet
2 Hard drives
3.5" 1.44 MB floppy
And finally NO SPACE LEFT TO INSTALL ANYTHING!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home