Friday, May 26, 2006

My first post...

...yahoo, right?
As soon as I get a hang for this whole blogging thing down, I'll keep posting on a near-daily basis.
But, about myself I am a 19 yr old HS grad with almost an EE degree, that's Electrical Engineering to you lay people out there. I like to build esoteric circuits for unknown reasons, even if I don't know what I'm getting myself into. I'm also, what I'd like call myself, a technology collector. Being an electronics nut, I disassemble not rip apart devices to see what makes them "tick". Disassebly is where you take something apart so later on it can be reassembled. Ripping apart is merciless destruction of unknown magnitude on the unsuspecting victim... wait, did I say "victim," I'm sorry, device. And finally I am a game system modder, making foreign games work on US consoles and vice-versa.
END OF LINE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home