Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good and bad news...

Good news is I got the XBOX 360. Yeah, yeah. What's a Nintendork like me selling out to Mi¢ro$oft for, to see what all the hype is all about for the white hourglass-shaped console. I also got the iPod Shuffle 512MB for my B-Day, August the 14th. But to make space for it I am getting rid of an orphaned SNES. Speaking of getting rid of things... I heaved my busted old bicycle into a trash dumpster out back of work, somebody went dumpster diving fished my bike out, and revived it. Guess how I know??? I saw it out front, well not completely out front, of where I work just sitting there all banged up but still rideable, somewhat. That concludes my ramblibgs for this evening... Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home